An APR/APR+M mentor can share their APR experience and help you assess if you are ready to apply. Once you apply, your mentor can review your Panel Presentation, offer study tips for the exam and share feedback to keep you on track toward Accreditation.
Ways to find an APR/APR+M mentor:
- Contact your professional association or state Chapter to see if they have a mentor program.
- Reach out to APRs/APR+Ms you know and ask if they'd be willing to mentor you.
- Post a request in the APR Community (hosted by PRSA). Please be specific about where you are located and what kind of help you're looking for.
- Sign up for Mentor Connect at www.prsa.org/career/mentor-connect
- When selecting your mentoring content areas, please make sure to include “Pursuing APR/APR+M” under mentoring content area and “Accreditation in Public Relations (APR)” under development specialization. Next you will receive information on creating a profile.