The Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) credential sets PR and communications professionals apart from their peers, positioning them as outstanding practitioners. The APR communicates professional expertise, plus personal and professional dedication to high standards and ethical values.
In this toolkit you will find the APR digital brochure, APR testimonials for use in social media, newsletters, or other promotions, the APR logo, sample social media posts, along with our current APR Campaign. Take a look at the key messages for a variety of statements you can share on social channels, on your websites, or other member events. The messages should inform your communications about the APR.
- APR Key Messages: Specific supporting messages for a variety of audiences.
- APR Ads: Each UAB participating organization and Chapter can the same ads to promote the APR on their individual websites for SEO and message consistency purposes.
- Best of the Best: "Join The Best Of The Best" graphics (social and IG) that can be copied and pasted into the newsletters when referencing the APR.
- APR Testimonials: The video testimonials and written testimonials can be downloaded and used in social media posts for a variety of occasions.
- APR Brochure: Used to promote the program.
Questions or feedback? Contact email@example.com.